Pigmentation refers to the coloring of your skin. When skin cells become damaged or unhealthy, it can affect the pigmentation of your skin, causing blotchy patches or a widespread effect over your entire body.
Pigmentation Disorders can be a sign of:
• Sun damage
• Hormone imbalance
• Post-inflammatory changes (after cuts, burns, acne, etc.)
• Photo-sensitizers (sun effects are magnified by perfumes/fragrances, medications, etc.)
How does one counter these effects?
• Protect & prevent further pigment cell damage (repair pigment cell membranes, restore cell function, prevent pigment formation).
• Add phytohormone liposomes to balance estrogen deficiencies.
• Use essential fatty acid components for anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of dermaviduals® use:
• Smooths and nourishes
• Evens skin tone
• Optimizes increased hydration
• Zero fragrances or photo-sensitizers Pigmentation